Complete Tenders Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified by using our service, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Complete Tenders Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from noon 21st May 2018.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Business name and address
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Your transactions with Complete Tenders
Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Provide tailored free and premium services based on your preferences
- Provide our tailored tender notice e-newsletters
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional communications about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting [delete rest of this sentence]
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax, mail or in person
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- Internal record keeping.
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services / communications for the benefit of our customers
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems
- To better understand how people interact with our websites
- To provide communications which we think will be of interest to you
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish, and if you wish to do so please CLICK HERE and select your Customer Communication Preferences.
Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can control the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You can opt-in and opt-out of receiving our regular tender newsletters by changing the radio button on your Account Profile page.
- You can amend the business categories you wish to receive tender information about at any time in your Account Profile page, by clicking the appropriate button.
From time to time we publish reviews, guidance on tendering and information on the services we offer, which we believe may be of help to you; mainly be email. You can opt-in and opt-out of receiving this information by changing the radio button on your Account Profile page or using the unsubscribe button included on all our e-communications.
Alternatively, if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for the above purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com or using the unsubscribe button included on all our e- communications.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of the personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Complete Tenders Ltd, Great North Business Centre, 82 Great North Road, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL9 5BL.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you or your business is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Thank you for visiting www.completetenders.com
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org